Utility Week Live 2018
The Water Industry Awards take place on the eve of the UK’s biggest and best water and utilities event, Utility Week Live 2018, taking place at the same location (NEC Birmingham).
These linked events are organised by the same team of water experts: the people behind Water & Wastewater Treatment Magazine, WET News Magazine and edie Live.
This location partnership enables Water Awards attendees to celebrate the industry’s achievements at a glitzy ceremony, and then spend a day or two discover brand new products and services from hundreds of industry suppliers, whilst taking inspiration and insights from the keynote presentations and seminar sessions on the Utility Week Live show floor.
‘the best industry exhibition I have ever been to. Thought provoking, interesting, good networking, with a positive feel to the whole event… it was excellent’ Jacob Tompkins OBE, Managing Director, Waterwise
Having both these events in the same location at the same time of the year enables water industry professionals to attend them both, without having to organise additional time out-of-the-office, or invest in additional travel and accommodation costs. 2018 show features include:
- The Water Wholesale Theatre - curated by show partners (and awards partners) Water & Wastewater Treatment Magazine, offering intelligence and insight from the leading industry experts and game-changers. Seminar topics will include: Resilience and asset health, Capital delivery lessons learnt with alliances and partnerships, Sludge and the circular economy, Urban and rural catchment models, Using data to improve service delivery, CMEX and DMEX, PR19 and resilience
- The Water Wholesale Exhibition Zone - featuring the very latest products and services for the water wholesale and wastewater treatment industry, with live demos, product launches, hands-on testing opportunities, from more than 170 leading utilities industry solution providers
- The Water Innovation Zone - understand the technology solutions about to change your world in the Water Innovation Zone, organised in association with tech consultancy business Isle Utilities. Start-ups, SMEs, establishes technology firms, you’ll find a wide variety of cutting-edge solution providers in this hugely popular show zone
- The Drilling and Tapping Championships - Utility Week Live(formerly IWEX) is the long standing home of the UK Drilling and Tapping Championships, organised in association with The Institute of Water
- edie Live - Utility Week Live is co-located with edie Live, the UK’s leading resource efficiency and sustainability event, including water resource and water reuse solutions
- Keynote - exclusive seminar streams for CEOs and senior directors, taking a deep dive into the technological transformation of UK utilities
Watch out for special linked promotions, including a brand-new initiative around ‘The Leaders’, WET News’ annual delve into the performance of the UK’s leading engineering contractors, which will be brought to life at both the Water Awards 2018 and Utility Week Live 2018.
Water Award attendees will qualify for automatic VIP upgrades on exhibition passes and unique commercial opportunities at Utility Week Live, including exhibition stand and networking pod discounts.
(More information will be supplied alongside your awards entry confirmation materials, or your event joining instructions (when you book awards tables or guest places).