The Water Industry Achievement Awards are back for the eighth year running − to celebrate and reward outstanding innovation in the UK water industry. Organised by WET News and Water & Wastewater Treatment, the awards are THE event in the water sector's calendar, and are highly prized within the industry.
So if you have a project, team or technology that is breaking new ground and exceeds customer expectations − shout about it.
The 2014 categories include:
- Partnership Initiative of the Year
- People Initiative of the Year
- Community Project of the Year
- Carbon Reduction Initiative of the Year
- Most Innovative New Technology of the Year
- Most Innovative Use of an Existing Technology
- Customer Satisfaction Initiative of the Year
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year
- Sustainable Drainage & Flood Management Initiative of the Year
- Water Resource Management Initiative of the Year
- Engineer of the Year
- Data Project of the Year
- Outstanding Individual Contribution to the Water Industry
- Outstanding Innovation 2014
Closing date for entries: 5pm, December 16th, 2013. Enter now!